Legislative Decree no. 124 of October 26th, 2019 (Tax Decree), which accompanies the 2020 Budget Law, has been published in the Official Gazette and is already in force.
Following the approval of the Council of Ministers on October 16th, 2019, a number of important changes have been introduced into the measure, including:
- the definition of new limits and sanctions for the use of cash from 2020;
- the revision of the provisions for the non-acceptance of payments made with electronic money;
- the introduction of a tax credit for POS;
- the modification of the quota for the payment of tax advances for ISA entities;
- the tightening of penalties for tax offences.